Monday, June 10, 2013

20 Minute Way To Gift Graduation Money

Easy DIY Graduation Gift/ A Fun Way To Gift Money



I wanted to give my nephew money for his graduation but I really didn't want to give him money in a card, and I procrastinated enough that I didn't have time to do a whole lot of folding and fun stuff so here is what I came up with. 


I took two balloons (one of each in his school colors) stuffed the money and some confetti in the outside balloon and blew them up. 


I was a little concerned about trying to blow up both balloons at the same one but I have to say it was not nearly as difficult as I thought it was going to be. I ended up blowing them both up until the inside balloon was as big as I wanted it to be, I tied the end and let it float free inside the outer balloon and blew it up as much as I wanted!  Now write a nice note on the front and done!



How cute is that!



For doing it 20 minutes before we left I thought it turned out pretty stinkin' cute.  (I thought he might need some water balloons to get back at us in the future)

Now get some silly string and let the kids go to town when you see him!!!





Thanks for stopping by everyone, come back and visit us again soon,

 -Sarah

 We love that you stopped by and cant wait to see you again soon! If you liked Yuen Yarn, check out some of our older posts, Like us on FacebookFollow Me on Pinterest ,visit our ETSY shop, follow us on Instagram, follow us on twitter, or come see our website www.yuenyarn.com.







No comments:

Post a Comment