Monday, July 30, 2012

Swim Suit Cover for the Kids

DIY Bleach Splash Swim Suit Cover

I saw this idea on Pinterest for adults.  When I was making them it dawned on me that it was not going to fit me but decided to alter just slightly so they would fit the girls!








All you will need is an old t-shirt from the back of the closet and bleach.




First place your shirt in an area that you don't mind getting bleach on...

And splash away...

Some of it will take about an hour to change color completely and others will change almost immediately.  Give it time to dry completely before adding more bleach, you can always add, you can't take away...









Then cut the neckline and sleeves off.  I cut a little deeper on the first one thinking it might be for me but being for the kids I wouldn't cut as much out, same with the arm holes.












Then take one of the strips that you cut out and tie the back sleeves together.  Slide the tie almost to the shoulder seams.  This will pull it down in the back but make it just the right size for little ones.  I also added ties to the front of the cover.  I wouldn't do this for myself but again, it made it look more their size.  (2nd tie goes between the neckline and sleeve.)






And done!  Super cute bathing suit covers for the kids!



Thanks so much for stopping by! If you liked Yuen Yarn, check out some of our older posts,
like us on Facebook, or Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. ahahah very cute idea) but I`ll do such tee for myself)
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love them to suck my prick...mmmm just cum

    ReplyDelete