Monday, September 30, 2013

Candy Cans To Pass Out In The Classroom

Mummy Cans for the Class


Oh my goodness, I was so excited when my friend over at Share a Random Moment sent this idea to me from 'the Pinterest'.  Here is where original idea came from, I changed it a little, but just to fit the things I had in the house.  You know, anything to avoid going to the store when a crafting moment hits!  There is no time for that when the mood strikes...


And they are so easy to make!  I am going to fill them with candy and send them out the door when the kids have their halloween party at school.


All you are going to need is:

a few empty cans
some tulle
google eyes
a glue gun

super easy, right!


First glue on your google eyes...



Wrap the tulle around the can and tuck in the ends...


And draw a mouth!  


I made about 30 of these puppies and it seriously only took me about an hour.  What a simple cute gift idea for the kidd-os!  I really think they are going to love them!  I am pretty excited to hand them out this halloween.  

Now stay tuned because I am going to be filling them with lots of fun stuff.  I'll be posting soon, I promise!  

Happy October everyone...

Thanks for stopping by everyone, come back and visit us again soon,

 -Sarah

 We love that you stopped by and cant wait to see you again soon! If you liked Yuen Yarn, check out some of our older posts, Like us on FacebookFollow Me on Pinterest ,visit our ETSY shop, follow us on Instagram, follow us on twitter, or come see our website www.yuenyarn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment