Monday, October 13, 2014

Cheesy Chicken Nuggets for the Kids

Homemade  Chicken Nuggets


I have to say, these are the best chicken nuggets I have made so far.  The kids loved them, they were nice and crunchy (not soggy like other recipes I have tried), and fairly healthy too!  


Don't they look fabulous?  Oh man, I was so excited about these i just had to share them with you.  


And they really were so simple...

All you are going to need is:

*2 chicken breast cut into about 1 in chunks
*1 cup of panko mixed with seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder)
*1 cup of shredded cheese
*2 eggs beaten


Cut the chicken into your chunks
dip the chicken  into the egg, then the cheese, then the pank.  
Onto a cookie sheet and into the oven at 350˚ for 20-25 minutes




And like I said, the kids loved them.  I'm pretty sure they will be a weekly staple in our house for a while.  Like spaghtti and meatballs, something easy that the kids will eat without a fight.  (Makes my life infinatly easier.)  One less fight a day makes this mommy jump for joy.  


Thanks for stopping by everyone, come back and visit us again soon,

 -Sarah

 We love that you stopped by and cant wait to see you again soon! If you liked Yuen Yarn, check out some of our older posts, Like us on FacebookFollow Me on Pinterest ,visit our ETSY shop, follow us on Instagram, follow us on twitter, or come see our website www.yuenyarn.com.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! My kids would love these also!

    Found you on Made by you Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trisha, glad you liked it! I actually pulled out some chicken to make them again tonight.

    ReplyDelete