Thursday, May 9, 2013

Silk Flower Vases

Super easy vases made out of simple and cheap products!!


First you will need:

Water Noodle
Construction paper 8x11
Cute Silk Flower
Knife
Tape
Small Rock - one that can fit into the middle of the noodle

First cut the noodle to the desired height of the vase, but keep under 11" so the paper will cover. Next, wrap the paper around the noodle and tape.



Now, put the rock in the hole of the noodle in the bottom of the "vase." Lastly, add the flower. I had to cut my flower stem down to fit the vase.

I was able to buy everything at the dollar store!


I was using these for table decorations at my youngest daughter's birthday so I added a number "2" and some glitter.

So easy and cute!

Thanks for reading!
Anne a.k.a. Lil' Sis



Thanks for stopping by everyone, come back and visit us again soon,

 We love that you stopped by and cant wait to see you again soon! If you liked Yuen Yarn, check out some of our older posts, Like us on FacebookFollow Me on Pinterest ,visit our ETSY shop, follow us on Instagram, follow us on twitter, or come see our website www.yuenyarn.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment