Monday, April 29, 2013

Painting The Roses Red

Alice in wonderland tea party games

This year I didn't get too fired up with planning games for the kids. In the past I have planned several and they are just not interested. They would rather just play outside.



So this year I decided to plan only one game (aside from decorating their own cupcakes shock was requested again this year.)


We decided to 'paint the roses red' !!!!!! How fun right?!? I was so excited about this one.


All we did was got some mini terracotta pots from the dollar store (they were 3 for a dollar),





and some white silk roses (also from the dollar store)


We hot glued the roses into the terracotta pots...


Filled with some red and pink paper grass I had lying around...


And done! Then I just had to make sure everyone had brushes and paint and I let the kids go to town.


They had so much fun decorating, plus it was a little something for he kids to take home!



Thanks for stopping by everyone, come back and visit us again soon,

 -Sarah

 We love that you stopped by and cant wait to see you again soon! If you liked Yuen Yarn, check out some of our older posts, Like us on FacebookFollow Me on Pinterest ,visit our ETSY shop, follow us on Instagram, follow us on twitter, or come see our website www.yuenyarn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment