Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Watermelon Lime Sorbet (Sugar Free too!)

Watermelon Lime Sorbet (Sugar Free)




It has been soooooo hot here.  And for Montana that's sayin' something!  So when I saw this recipe I just HAD to try it.  


I thought it sounded delish, and refreshing, and cool, and... (well I can't think of anything else but cold right now)!  And I can't leave anything alone, of course, so I added my own twist to it and made it sugar free to boot!  And of course, it was delish, so now I wanted to share it with you.  

All you need is:

4 cups Watermellon
Juice of 1 lime
zest fo 1 lime
3 Tbsp Agave Nectar (more or less to taste)
2 Tbsp Candided ginger (not in the original recipe but I like the little bit of spice it adds)



Slice your watermelon into manageable slices, place in your blender or food processor, blend until smooth.  place lime juice an zest in.  




Add ginger and blend again.  



Place in ice cream maker and let go until solid (about 10-15 minutes).  

Done, now you have a delicious, refreshing, summer treat to sooth away even the most sweltering of summer heat!  



























Happy Cold Treats everyone!
-Sarah



Thanks so much for stopping by! If you liked Yuen Yarn, check out some of our older posts,
us on Facebook, or Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment