Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cake Stand

Up-Cycled Candle Holder


For the last couple of birthday parties I have had to borrow a cake stand. So I finally decided to make my own.


It all started with an afternoon of thrifting...

I found this perfect candle holder for about $0.50! Super great, right!?!

I wanted to paint it a different color if course but it is perfect for my purposes. I also found these great saucers that I knew would be fabulous!

All I had to do was spray paint the candle holder any color I wanted. I went with pink of course. After all I have 2 girls.


I used my E-6000 to glue the saucers to to the tops of the candle sticks.


And viola!! Done. And isn't it great? All I had to do was wait for it to dry.  Well, and now I have to wait for another party to use it, but I am SUPER excited!

Love it!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment