Friday, November 15, 2013

2 Minute Bathroom Accessories

Q-Tip and Cotton Ball Jar


Isn't this the cutest thing ever?  I seriously love it!  Ok, I may feel a little silly blogging about it but I really thought it was so cute, I just had to share.  


And made from things I already had in  my house.  As a matter of fact, I needed to clear out some of my junk just sitting collecting dust.  I truly love the blue ball jars and the old insulators.  I have several and just cant bring myself to get rid of them.



I thought this was a great way to integrate the look into rooms other than my kitchen too!




All you are going to need is a canning jar and an old insulator.


Fill the jar with cotton balls....


fill the insulator with Q-tips....


And fit the insulator on top of the jar!  See, almost too easy to share with you.  But ho wmuch do you love it.




Thanks for stopping by everyone, come back and visit us again soon,

 -Sarah

 We love that you stopped by and cant wait to see you again soon! If you liked Yuen Yarn, check out some of our older posts, Like us on FacebookFollow Me on Pinterest ,visit our ETSY shop, follow us on Instagram, follow us on twitter, or come see our website www.yuenyarn.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment