Monday, May 28, 2012

Baby Booby Beanie

I just made a new hat for lil' sis' and we were so in love with them I had to make more!


Booby hat, baby beanie, baby hat

These are them.  I made them in three sizes.  

Baby hats, Baby beanies, Booby hats

I wish I could share a pattern with you but I am really not so great at following patterns.  I just go, I pull out stitches a lot.  But it wasn't difficult.  Pick a couple of colors and go.  To make the nipple on top crochet three rounds without increasing your stitches, then start increasing like you normally would.  

 Heehee, They are just so stinkin' cute!  I wish I would have had one of these whey I was breast feeding.  



Lil' Sis' and Bobo got to be the models.  Bobo was more than happy to oblige.  However she was not impressed that we would not let her take it off.  She wanted to see it, play with it, stick her fingers through it.  It was a little bit of a fight but she got over it.  

We put them in our ETSY shop, I won't usually post about this but we were so in love with these!!!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment