Thursday, May 24, 2012

Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

Here it is...

The best ever super soft chocolate chip cookies.  EVER!

The cookies you've been looking for.  The ones that stay soft for days after you cook them.  They are perfect in every way.  I'm telling' ya!

My neighbor brought them to me as a thank you after Chalry brought her a bouquet of flowers at her Wizard of Oz party.  And they were the best, my sister had to go back for seconds, no thirds, I don't really remember, I lost track but I wantedneeded, had to have the recipe.  Thank goodness she shares her recipes.

Thank you Joann!  We love your cookies!  Later I will have to share with you her gingerbread cookies, also to die for!

I digress...

The softest Chocolate chip cookie recipe, how to make soft chocolate chip cookiesThe recipe:

2 cups soft butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
4 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 large packet (6.4 oz) vanilla pudding









Cream butter and sugar






























add pudding mix, eggs, vanilla, and salt
































blend flour and baking soda and add to mixture














Bake 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
















Ta-da!  Don't they look fabulous. 

Oh and they are soooooo good!  My family loves them.  

And like I said before, soft for days, If they last that long at your house!  












Well, I hope you enjoy as much as we did!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment