Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Frozen Yogurt Bites



Here they are, my new favorite mid-day snack!  Frozen yogurt bites. 

I am so excited to share these with you.  I saw them on Pinterest recently and just had to try it!  
And they are sooooooo easy!  You won't even believe how quickly they will come together.  


What you will need: 
  • Yogurt
  • plastic bag
  • aluminum foil or parchment paper
  • cookie sheet
Super easy right... you already have everything don't you... I knew it!  


Start with this,





Fill your plastic sandwich bag with you yogurt and cut a small hole in the corner, 






place bite site drops on the parchment or aluminum covered baking sheet, 
(you don't have to use the parchment or aluminum foil, I just found it easier.  As you can see I didn't this first time and I had to use a spatula to get them up.  With the parchment you can just lift it off an scrape them into the container with your fingers.)



Freeze for a couple hours and Viola!  Lovely little bites of deliciousness!  How can you not love them?  
DIY frozen yogurt bites, frozen yogurt snacks, how to make frozen yogurt bites



I even have the kids hooked on them now.  (They think its a treat, like ice cream-ish.  Shhhhhh, don't say anything, they don't need to know.)

I found that I liked the smaller bites better than the large ones but I'm sure you will find your own favorite  size and flavor.

Now what I would really like to do is find my own yogurt recipe and make it with homemade yogurt, but that will have to wait.  For what?  Well, either until I get a yogurt maker or find a recipe that does not end up looking like elmers glue.  (I know, picky, picky.)

Well enjoy, I know you will.

-Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment