Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fabric Covered Boxes

DIY Covered Boxes for organizing...


I made these boxes for my pantry reorganization that I will be sharing with you tomorrow. Are you excited?  I am!!!


Let me just start out by saying that I am a use what you have on hand kind of a girl.  I make due, improvise, and otherwise scrip, save and reuse as much as I can.  

Quite frankly, I don't mind.  I kind of like making a new use out of what I otherwise would have thrown away.  


So lets do this!

Here is the tutorial for the

Fabric Boxes...

You will love them.  I know I do!

Here is what you will need:
Old box of whatever size fits your need
white paper
your favorite fabric print



 So for this I found some old shoe boxes in the girls room that fit my need perfectly!
I painted them with Mod Podge
Covered them with the white paper

Paint the white paper with Mod Podge



Then wrap the fabric around.  I left about and inch on both the top and bottom, cut a slit on both top and bottom in each of the corners and wrapped and tacked them down with the Mod Podge.  

  And done!

How easy and cute are these!?!

I am super excited to add them to my pantry.  Wait and see what it looks like tomorrow...

Happy Crafting!
-Sarah


Thanks so much for stopping by! If you liked this, check out some of our older posts, or follow us on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment