Friday, June 22, 2012

Roasted Kale

Kale Chips

Have you ever had kale chips?  I mean homemade, delicious, crunchy, wonderful kale chips?

I absolutely can not get enough of them.  And they are super healthy!!!  What a great way to get in a 'great for you' snack too.  

So to make these delicious treats, here's what you do...


Oven Roasted Kale

Kale
Olive oil
salt
Pepper

  1. pull the kale off the stem
  2. place on pans
  3. put in oven at about 420 degrees for 20-25 minutes, turning once half way through.  



















Thats it, super easy!

Here they are straight out of the oven.

And you will fall in love with them as I have!  They are crunchy and delicious, they will melt in your mouth, they are salty and wonderful.  Can you tell I can't get enough.  

Ok, I have to go eat some now...
-Sarah


Thanks so much for stopping by! If you liked Yuen Yarn, check out some of our older posts, like us on Facebook, or Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment