Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pantry Organization - How to Organize your Pantry


As I was cooking the other day I had a moment.  I know you can relate.  It happens to all of us from time to time.  But for whatever reason, I couldn't handle my pantry any more.  It was a disaster.  I knew it was but had ignored it for several months, really, even close to a year or so.  I had tried to do some quick fixes a couple of times to no avail.  Finally I had enough.  

It was time...

 Lets start at the beginning....... this is what it looked like before :(

First empty all your shelves...

Make some of theses boxes... (tutorial here)

         Look, I even covered my antibacterial canister.

Buy some of these jars... ( I found mine at Ace Hardware)

Print some of these labels... (Free printables Here) - or google search free printable pantry labels and you will find hundreds of options.

Put it all together back in the pantry and in an order that you like..... and....


Voila!!!

Pantry Love!!!!!!

So this is Love, Hmmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, and I can fly!  Hmmmm, hmm, hmm, hmm! So this... is... Love!


Oh, If you can't tell I LOVE my new pantry!  It's a little bit my happy place right now.  I can just go stand in front of it and it takes me to my happy place.  (Who needs sandy beaches?)  Well, that may be taking it a little far, but seriously, sweet!

You will be sooooooo happy with your new space, and it only took me about an hour. 
Happy Organizing!
-Sarah

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you liked this, check out some of our older posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment