Sunday, June 10, 2012

Strawberries! Strawberries EVERYWHERE!!!

Strawberries EVERYWHERE...

So I ordered my veggies for the next couple weeks and decided to get 2 boxes of strawberries.  Now, my thought was that I could make some jam, I have been wanting to try my own dehydrated strawberries, and I wanted to make some fruit leather for us too.

Do you know how much is 2 boxes of strawberries?  It's a lot.  I failed to take a picture of both boxes sitting on my counter, but it was a lot.

I made 10 jars of jam, 2 dehydrators full of dried strawberries and 2 large cookie sheets of fruit roll-ups.

Seriously, a ton of food.  And as you can see I still have 4 cartons of fruit left.

The girls loooooovvvveeeee strawberries so I don't think it will be difficult to get rid of but, whew!

















It was a busy afternoon!  I think I'll sit down and relax a bit.  I'll post  all the recipes tomorrow!

-Sarah

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you liked Yuen Yarn, check out some of our older posts, or Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment